- Largest cryptocurrencies fall as Dogecoin drops — All of the largest cryptocurrencies were down during morning trading on Monday, with Dogecoin (DOGEUSD) seeing the biggest change, declining 5.97% to 6 cents. Cardano (ADAUSD) shed 5.29% to 44 cents, and Bitcoin Cash (BCHUSD) shed 4.
- Cryptoverse: Shrimps and whales keep bitcoin afloat — The shrimps of the crypto world have joined the whales in a glorious last stand to banish the bleak bitcoin winter.
- Argo Is Using Derivatives to Offset Risk — Under pressure from falling crypto prices and soaring energy costs, at least one Bitcoin miner is turning to the derivatives market.
- Bitcoin Traces an Ominous Chart Pattern Evoking Plunge in June — The latest Bitcoin chart pattern suggests cryptocurrency speculators should brace for more losses.
- GameStop NFT marketplace goes live, gets closer to Web3 gaming — GameStop has launched its non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace, allowing artists, gamers, content creators and community members to buy, sell and trade NFTs, the video game retailer announced on Tuesday.
- Brazilian Fintech PicPay to Launch Crypto Exchange, Real-Tied Stablecoin — PicPay, a Brazil-based digital payments app, plans to launch a crypto exchange and a Brazilian real-tied stablecoin in 2022, the company announced Monday.
- Security Token Platform Tokensoft Launches Web-3-Enabled Platform, Tokensoft V2, on Ethereum, Avalanche — Chain-agnostic token sales platform Tokensoft has successfully deployed Tokensoft V2, a web-3-enabled version of its platform, on Ethereum and Avalanche, the company said in a press release shared with CoinDesk.
- CrossTower in pact with Ripple to offer NFTs on XRP Ledger — Crypto trading platform CrossTower has partnered with Ripple to add non-fungible tokens (NFTs) minted on the XRP Ledger (XRPL) to its marketplace.
- Bitcoin price sinks below US$20K, erases weekly progress — Bitcoin’s price fell below US$20,000 Tuesday morning in Asia, erasing last week’s gains, as both crypto and traditional markets await the latest U.S. inflation data due on Wednesday.
- Bitcoin miners in Texas halt operations amid heat wave — Many cryptocurrency miners in Texas, one of the largest Bitcoin mining hubs in the U.S., are halting their operations as the state’s electrical grid faces surging power demand amid a heat wave.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)
You can buy FMI Coin in Pancakeswap or Bitkeep App.
You can checkout this to know in detail 👇
Have a look at our website too : https://fmicoins.com/
Connect us on Telegram: https://t.me/fmicommunityofficial