- Dubai scorches crypto winter with plans to support 40,000 ‘virtual jobs’ — Dubai aims to be one of the top 10 cities globally in the metaverse economy, creating 40,000 virtual jobs and adding US$4 billion to the city’s economy in five years.
- US crypto bill may not pass the Senate this year, Lummis says — The U.S. Senate is unlikely to vote on the bipartisan cryptocurrency bill this year, Republican Senator Cynthia Lummis said Tuesday at the Bloomberg Crypto Summit.
- Another Twitter Hack Hits the NFT Community — Another phishing scam has hit the non-fungible token (NFT) community, with the latest target being the social media accounts of NFT influencer Zeneca.
- Morgan Stanley Says Buy Salvadoran Bonds Battered by Bitcoin Bet — Morgan Stanley is ready to scoop up battered bonds from El Salvador, which are some of the worst-performing notes this year as the president’s bet on Bitcoin backfires.
- ’Realized Losses’ Might Prove Bitcoin’s Gain if Signaling a Market Bottom, Glassnode Says — Signs of seller exhaustion are creating conditions that resemble a market bottom for bitcoin (BTC), according to a report from blockchain analysis firm Glassnode.
- Crypto Custodian BitGo Cleared to Operate in Italy — Digital assets custody provider BitGo has registered to operate in Italy, alongside several other crypto companies.
- Celsius reveals $1.2 billion hole and floats bitcoin mining fix during first day of bankruptcy trial — Embattled crypto lender Celsius Network played up the value of its bitcoin mining business in a first day hearing for its bankruptcy proceedings in a New York court on Monday.
- Tribe Capital Hires Republic Capital Co-Founder Revsin as Managing Partner — Tribe Capital, a venture capital firm with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, has hired Republic Capital co-founder Boris Revsin as a managing partner overseeing equity and crypto funds plus Tribe’s newly announced crypto incubation program, Revsin exclusively told CoinDesk.
- Fantom Joins the Rally With a 16% Rise As Market Cap Crosses $1.04T — The crypto market is currently on a roll, with altcoins leading the rally adding $110.83 billion in the span of 24 hours. As a result of the week-long rally, the total value of all cryptocurrencies has risen from $841 billion to $1.042 trillion at the time of writing.
- GameStop’s NFT Marketplace Opening Week Sales Eclipse Coinbase Volume — Video-game retailer GameStop’s non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace is proving to be an early hit among JPEG collectors, doing over 5,000 ETH (around $7.2 million) in trading volume since its launch on July 11, more than doubling competitor Coinbase’s all-time NFT volume, according to data compiled by CoinDesk.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)