Daily Crypto News
- Fed issues guidelines for crypto banks to enter central banking system — The Fed referred to these firms as “institutions offering new types of financial products or with novel charters,” but it is understood to largely apply to crypto firms looking to transact without an intermediary.
- Tencent’s Huanhe allows NFT refunds, halts further sales —Tencent’s non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace Huanhe says it will allow buyers to refund purchased NFTs but will no longer issue the digital assets, citing a “focus on the company’s core strategic considerations.”
- Bitcoin miner PrimeBlock ditches SPAC listing plan — Bitcoin miner Prime Blockchain Inc., also known as PrimeBlock, has dropped its public listing plan via a blank-check company merger valued at US$1.25 billion, joining a number of crypto firms that have delayed or canceled similar listing plans.
- Bankrupt Crypto Lender Celsius Considers Financing Proposals — Celsius Network LLC has received multiple offers of fresh cash to help fund its restructuring process, a lawyer for the bankrupt crypto lender said Tuesday.
- SEC files brief on Hinman speech as XRP lawsuit drags on — The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has fought back in its lawsuit against Ripple Labs with a reply brief in support of its objections to orders that asked the SEC to disclose drafts of a 2018 speech made by former SEC director William Hinman.
- Bitcoin Miner Riot Takes $349M Goodwill Impairment Charge on Acquisitions — Riot Blockchain (RIOT), one of the largest publicly traded bitcoin miners, recorded $349.1 million in impairment charges to goodwill in the second quarter, tied to its acquisitions of miner Whinstone U.S. and electrical equipment provider ESS Metron in 2021, in its second-quarter earnings released on Monday after the close. It also reported an impairment charge of $99.8 million on its bitcoin holdings.
- The amount stolen in crypto heists is up 60% this year to $1.9 billion, according to Chainalysis — The amount stolen in cryptocurrency heists is up 60% this year according to a report by Chainalysis, which estimates the industry has lost $1.9 billion in hacks from January to July of this year. That’s up from $1.2 billion reported in hacks the year prior.
- Brazil’s Largest Investment Bank, BTG Pactual, Launches Crypto Trading Platform—Brazil’s largest investment bank, BTG Pactual, has launched a crypto trading platform Available since Monday, the platform, called Mynt, allows users to trade BTC, ETH, SOL, DOT and ADA with a minimum investment of 100 Brazilian reals, equivalent to $19.42.
- Tornado Cash US Ban Is ‘Bad Precedent,’ but Monero Was ‘Made for This’: Cake Wallet Exec — The future of privacy tools has been threatened as a result of the U.S. sanctioning coin mixer Tornado Cash, according to one executive at a leading Monero-focused crypto wallet software company. Justin Ehrenhofer, vice president of operations of Nevis-based Cake Wallet, told CoinDesk TV on Monday the sanction is a “step backwards” for open-source tools.
- IPOR Labs Unveils Protocol to Make DeFi Credit Markets More Transparent and Stable — IPOR Labs AG is launching a protocol to bring transparency and stability to the volatile decentralized finance (DeFi) credit market, the creator of blockchain-based derivatives software announced Tuesday.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)
You can buy FMI Coin in Pancakeswap or Bitkeep App.
You can checkout this to know in detail 👇
Have a look at our Website : https://fmicoins.com/
Connect us on Telegram: https://t.me/fmicommunityofficial