Daily Crypto News
- FTX Wins Bid to Buy Crypto Lender Voyager Digital’s Assets Out of Bankruptcy — Exchange giant FTX won the bidding war to buy the assets of bankrupt Voyager Digital, Voyager said in a press release late Monday Eastern time. FTX was bidding against Wave Financial, a digital-asset investment firm. Voyager Token (VGX) rose after the announcement, gaining 3.76% as of 04:17 UTC, trading around 76 U.S. cents.
- Bitcoin Rally Past $20,000 Helps Crypto Scale $1 Trillion Mark — Bitcoin jumped past the $20,000 level on Tuesday and cryptocurrencies as a whole climbed back above $1 trillion in market value, helped by a hiatus in the turmoil that gripped global markets this week.
- South Korea’s crypto market capitalization drops 58%; user numbers rise — South Korea’s crypto market was worth 23 trillion won (about US$16.1 billion) in the first half of 2022, down 58% from 55.2 trillion won in the six-month period at the end of last year, according to data from the Financial Intelligence Unit (KoFIU).
- Crypto Exchange FTX Wins Bankrupt Firm Voyager’s Assets — FTX US, the digital-asset exchange founded by billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried, won the auction for the assets of bankrupt crypto brokerage Voyager Digital Ltd.
- Tether’s Former Auditor Fined $1M by SEC for Sloppy Accounting — In the SEC’s investigation of Friedman LLP’s audits of two publicly traded companies, Chinese grocery chain iFresh and another, unnamed company, the auditor was found to have lied about conducting its audits in accordance with the standards of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
- Best Universities for Blockchain 2022: University of California-Berkeley — The Berkeley Haas Blockchain Initiative, which is funded in part by the Ripple University Blockchain Research Initiative and is led by faculty and students, studies various avenues within blockchain, including security, its use to maintain medical records and the possibilities it may provide for financial inclusion.
- Best Universities for Blockchain 2022: ETH Zurich — The ICE Center, an R&D center at the intersection of computer science and engineering, and the ETH Blockchain Initiative engage in blockchain research. Researchers have published 100 influential blockchain papers between 2019 and 2022, with 1,838 total citations.
- Best Universities for Blockchain 2022: New York University — The Fubon Center for Technology, Business and Innovation at the Stern School of Business is a cross-disciplinary collaboration that focuses on fintech, data analytics and artificial intelligence, and tech innovation. Here, many innovations and developments are being made in financial technology and blockchain. NYU also is home to the Future Labs and Blockchain Lab, both of which focus their efforts on blockchain research. The university’s crowded conference and events schedule includes Global Fintech 2022: Defi or Defy: Mainstreaming Decentralized Finance and the 2nd Annual Cyber Conference.
- Best Universities for Blockchain 2022: National University of Singapore — Singapore’s transformation into a regional crypto capital has many facets, from clear regulations to billions of dollars-worth of investments in funds and companies. But another critical factor grabs fewer headlines: its pipeline for creating young talent. The city-state’s flagship National University of Singapore is №2 on this year’s Best Universities for Blockchain.
- Best Universities for Blockchain 2022: Boston University — The private research university in the heart of the Massachusetts capital offers 12 blockchain-related courses, including Blockchain and Social Impact and Crypto for Data Science. At the graduate level, there is a master of science in mathematical finance and financial technology, and a master of science in computer science with a specialization in cybersecurity. The university also offers two graduate certificate programs in financial technology and advanced financial technology.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)