Daily Crypto News
- Ethereum will soon turn 7 — and its upcoming ‘Merge’ will be well worth the wait — July 30 will mark the seventh birthday of the Ethereum network and Ether, which in crypto years is about 35 years.
- Bitcoin hashrate slumps to lowest in over five months amid 100-degree-plus weather in Texas — Bitcoin’s hashrate dropped by more than 27% in 24 hours to 159.41 exahashes per second (EH/s) on Wednesday, the lowest since February this year, according to data from BTC.com.
- Crypto Lender Celsius Files for Bankruptcy After Cash Crunch — Cryptocurrency lender Celsius Network filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the latest casualty of a $2 trillion crash that has wiped out some of the industry’s biggest names and exposed hundreds of thousands of individual investors to steep losses.
- Crypto exchange Fasset, Mastercard seek expansion in Indonesia — Middle East crypto exchange Fasset Technologies Ltd. is collaborating with global payments technology company Mastercard to expand its financial reach in Indonesia.
- MATIC crypto skyrockets as Polygon joins Disney accelerator — Polygon was selected as one of the 2022 participants for Disney’s accelerator program on Wednesday, triggering the project’s cryptocurrency MATIC to rise by more than 15%.
- Crypto Crash Drags Lender Celsius Network Into Bankruptcy — Cryptocurrency lender Celsius Network filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday, a month after halting withdrawals in the wake of a collapse in digital currency prices that stretched the platform’s business model past the breaking point.
- Beleaguered crypto lender Celsius files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy — In a statement late Wednesday, Celsius co-founder and Chief Executive Alex Mashinsky said the filing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York “is the right decision for our community and company.”
- Bitcoin bounces back after US reports worst inflation in 41 years — Bitcoin recovered past US$20,000 on Thursday morning in Asia following a steep 3.4% drop within an hour following the U.S. announcing its fastest inflation growth in 41 years.
- Polygon Joins Disney’s ‘Accelerator Program’ to Develop AR, NFT and AI Experiences — Ethereum scaling tool Polygon is continuing to scale its Web3 infrastructure via a new project with media conglomerate the Walt Disney Company.
- Wobble in stETH’s Price Shows Fear Celsius Might Dump $435M Stake — An obscure crypto-market metric known as the “stETH discount” is suddenly sending a distress signal, possibly because of speculation that the troubled lender Celsius Network is preparing to dump some of its holdings in a bid to raise liquidity.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)