Daily Crypto News
- Bankrupt crypto lender Voyager’s CFO to exit months after appointment — Voyager Digital Ltd Chief Financial Officer Ashwin Prithipaul is preparing to step down from his role within months of his appointment at the crypto lender that filed for bankruptcy in July. The company said on Friday the finance head would resign after a “transition period” to pursue other opportunities, and that Chief Executive Officer Stephen Ehrlich will head the role in the interim.
- CFO of Insolvent Crypto Lender Voyager Resigns — The chief financial officer of crypto lender Voyager, which filed for bankruptcy in July, is leaving to pursue other opportunities, the company announced Friday. CFO Ashwin Prithipaul will leave Voyager after a transition period, with Voyager CEO Stephen Ehrlich handling Prithipaul’s duties for an interim period, the company said. According to Prithipaul’s LinkedIn profile, he had only been Voyager’s CFO since May. Prithipaul was previously the CFO at crypto exchange DriveDigital for nine months, and prior to that was the CFO at crypto investment firm Galaxy Digital.
- Bitcoin Drops Below $19K Amid Ongoing Volatility — Bitcoin’s (BTC) price fell 4% on moderate volume on Friday, following a 5% increase on Thursday. The largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization is now trading below $19,000 and is down 5% week over week. So far this year, bitcoin prices are down 61%.
- Helium bound for Solana as community favors proposal — The Helium network is set to deploy on the Solana blockchain as 81% of its community voted in favor of HIP 70, an improvement proposal for operational efficiency and better user experience.
- XRP soars 23%, Bitcoin holds above US$19,000, Ether gains — Bitcoin continued trading above US$19,000 in Friday afternoon trading in Asia. Ether rose along with most of the top 10 coins by market capitalization following the completion of the first phase of Cardano’s Vasil hard fork. XRP led gains with its price soaring over 20% in the past 24 hours.
- Crypto Investors Got Burned by Celsius. Then They Battled Back— Thousands who used lender Celsius Network to bet on cryptocurrency are banding together on social media to retrieve their assets in bankruptcy.
- Tyler Hobbs’ Fidenza NFT Project Gets $1M Pump Over 48 hours — Fidenza, a generative Ethereum non-fungible token (NFT) project from artist Tyler Hobbs, has seen a sudden rise in popularity over the past few days, with one wallet snapping up eight Fidenzas for close to $1 million. A series of back-to-back purchases were flagged by Fidenza Bot, an automated Twitter bot that scans OpenSea for Fidenza sales, on Wednesday morning. Notably, there were three transactions within 12 minutes, totaling 280.50 ETH (approximately $356,294) with an average price of 93.50 ETH (approximately $118,765).
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)