Daily Crypto News
- Taiwan cuts credit cards from being used to buy crypto — Taiwan’s financial regulator is asking banks and credit card companies not to allow credit cards as a means of payment for virtual assets services, local media reported Thursday
- Bitcoin mining difficulty records largest fall in a year — Bitcoin mining difficulty dropped by 5.01% on Friday, marking the third decline in a row and the largest fall since July 2021, according to data from BTC.com.
- Terra Founder’s Home Raided as Korea Widens Crypto Failure Probe — South Korean prosecutors raided the home of Terraform Lab co-founder Daniel Shin, deepening a probe into allegations of illegal activity behind the collapse of stablecoin TerraUSD.
- Kakao’s Ground X forms business alliance to expand NFT use cases, services — South Korean internet giant Kakao’s blockchain subsidiary Ground X has formed GRID, an alliance of some 50 local companies to popularize and expand use cases in the non-fungible token (NFT) ecosystem, the company announced Thursday.
- The US’s first crypto insider-trading case could mean serious trouble for Coinbase — The DOJ and SEC are charging a former Coinbase employee who allegedly tipped off friends and relatives. At stake now is whether nine cryptocurrencies will get classified as securities.
- An NFT power player, who owns a whopping 57 Bored Apes, says he accidentally lost $150,000 on a joke auction bid — Investor Franklin Caldwell, whose Twitter handle is @franklinisbored, said he lost the 100 ETH by jokingly bidding on a so-called Ethereum Name System (ENS) domain, which is basically a crypto wallet address in readable form that is minted as an NFT.
- Brazilian Crypto Exchange Mercado Bitcoin to Launch Operations in Mexico This Year: Report — Mercado Brazil parent 2TM raised $200 million from Softbank roughly one year ago, planning to use those funds to help expand across Latin America. Though the company did enter Portugal through an acquisition earlier this year, in Latin America it continues to operate only in Brazil.
- Vitalik Buterin says the ethereum network’s upcoming ‘surge’ will boost the network’s scalability — “At the end of this road map, ethereum will be a much more scalable system,” said Buterin. “By the end, ethereum will be able to process 100,000 transactions per second.”
- Ex-Coinbase Manager Among 3 Arrested on Crypto Insider Trading Charges — The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) charged former Coinbase (COIN) product manager Ishan Wahi, his brother Nikhil Wahi and Sameer Ramani on allegations of wire fraud and insider trading on Thursday.
- ‘Crypto winter’ forces OpenSea to cut 20% of its workforce — OpenSea CEO says the workforce reduction is because of the current ‘crypto winter and broad macroeconomic instability.’
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)