- Putin signs law prohibiting crypto payments in Russia — People in Russia will soon no longer be allowed to use digital assets as a form of payment. Russian president Vladimir Putin has signed a bill into law prohibiting the use of digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and NFTs, to pay for goods and services.
- Rolex Daytona prices continue to slide on the resale market as the crypto crash wipes out wealth of newer collectors — Rolex watches are on track to erase all the price gains they made this year on the resale market.
- Crypto Crash Stalls WeWork Founder Adam Neumann’s Climate Venture — Investors rushed to startups offering cryptocurrencies backed by carbon-offset credits, then the markets tanked.
- Top 5 Crypto Debit Cards in Europe— Binance Card, Crypto.com Card, Fluid Finance, TRASTRA Crypto Card, WIREX Card
- Putin Bans Digital Payments in Russia — Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday signed into law a ban on the use of digital payments, after the law had been approved by Russia’s State Duma earlier in the month.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fear & Greed Index Heads Towards the “Fear” Zone — On Friday, bitcoin (BTC) rose by 1.21%. Following a 1.71% gain on Thursday, BTC ended the day at $20,827. It was a third consecutive day in the green, with market sentiment towards Fed monetary policy delivering support.
- ’Rich Dad Poor Dad’ author Robert Kiyosaki said bitcoin has zero value, touted gold and silver over cash, and warned inflation was wiping people out — The “Rich Dad Poor Dad” author and personal-finance guru also warned that bear markets can be a wake-up call for investors, and emphasized that market declines and economic slumps are rare opportunities to scoop up bargain assets.
- XRP Price Prediction: A Return to $0.3450 to Test Sellers at $0.36 — On Friday, XRP rose by 0.12%. Following a 3.09% rally from Thursday, XRP ended the day at $0.3339.
- ETH Ranges Near $1,200 as Merge Date Proposed — According to Tim Beiko, a senior developer at the Ethereum Foundation, Ethereum’s merge from a Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus mechanism to a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) mechanism will take place during the week of 19 September. The merge should reduce Ethereum’s energy usage by some 99.95%. The proponents of PoS think it provides better security and scalability.
- Crypto Venture Capital Investment Down 26% YoY in H1 2022 — The fall in VC investment in crypto comes as VC investment across economic sectors drops. According to GlobalData, total VC investment deals in the US fell by 22% YoY in H1 2022 to $123.1 billion.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)