Daily Crypto News
- Crypto lender Voyager ordered to stop misleading claims over deposit insurance — U.S. banking regulators have ordered crypto lender Voyager Digital to stop making “false and misleading” claims that its customer’s funds were insured by the government.
- Bitcoin and Ether Are on Track for Their Best Month Since 2021 — Bitcoin and Ether, the world’s two largest digital tokens, are headed toward their best months since 2021 amid a revival of risk appetite in global markets and optimism about an Ethereum network upgrade.
- Crypto platform Zipmex files for bankruptcy protection in Singapore — Southeast Asia-focused cryptocurrency exchange Zipmex said it had filed for bankruptcy protection in Singapore, becoming the latest victim of the global downturn in digital currencies.
- Bitcoin rig maker Canaan to deploy self-mining soon in US, executive says — Chinese crypto mining rig maker Canaan is ramping up its mining business and will soon start self- or joint-mining operations in the U.S., Edward Lu, a senior vice president of Canaan, told Forkast in an interview on Thursday.
- Crypto continues tear while Vitalik Buterin says Eth2 ‘not priced in’ — The crypto market continued its tear overnight Thursday in Asia with Bitcoin and Ethereum trading up 4% and 6%, respectively, in the 24 hours before business hours on Friday.
- Nirvana’s ANA token down more than 80% after US$3.5 mln hack — Solana-based decentralized finance protocol Nirvana Finance was exploited in a flash loan attack for US$3.49 million on July 28, the firm announced in a Twitter post, causing its tokens to topple by more than 80%
- US Senate Republican Seeking Bipartisan Support for Stablecoin Oversight Effort — Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.), the ranking Republican on the U.S. Senate Banking Committee, is talking to Democrats to make his stablecoin oversight bill a bipartisan effort. Committee Chairman Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) confirmed Thursday he’s been involved in the discussions.
- El Salvador still has plans for a bitcoin bond even as the country sees a 50% loss on its crypto investment — Despite suffering heavy losses on its bitcoin bet, El Salvador still intends to issue bitcoin-backed bonds, the country’s finance minister said.
- Largest cryptocurrencies mixed as Bitcoin Cash increases — The largest cryptocurrencies were mixed during morning trading on Thursday, with Bitcoin Cash BCHUSD seeing the biggest move, surging 13.85% to $142.18.
- Foundry Starts New Service to Reduce Supply-Chain Lag for Bitcoin Miners — Digital-asset mining and staking firm Foundry is starting a new supply-chain management service designed to make delivery of bitcoin-mining computers more efficient as the industry is gripped with logistical issues. Foundry is a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the parent company of CoinDesk.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)