Daily Crypto News
- Bitcoin price is struggling to stay above the USD 20,000 support. Ethereum is nearing USD 1,000, multiple altcoins are down over 10%.
- BlockFi Seeks to Quell Fear Amid Fallout from Crypto Hedge Fund Three Arrows.
- Elon Musk was sued for $258 billion on Thursday by a Dogecoin investor who accused him of running a pyramid scheme to support the cryptocurrency.
- Bill Gates slams NFTs, calls crypto an asset-based on ‘greater fool’ theory.
- Bitcoin, crypto return to red after rate hike rally wears off.
- Crypto exchange Huobi Thailand closing down in July after license revoked.
- Wednesday’s bullish session was short-lived, with bitcoin (BTC) and the broader market hitting reverse on Thursday.
- Cross River Bank Hires Crypto Compliance Chief From Robinhood.
- Bottom Has Not Been Reached for Crypto, but Capitulation Is Needed.
- A major crypto hedge fund is wobbling as $10 billion Three Arrows Capital sees a spate of liquidations.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)
You can buy FMI Coin in Pancakeswap or Bitkeep App.
You can checkout this to know in detail 👇
Have a look at our website too : https://fmicoins.com/
Connect us on Telegram: https://t.me/fmicommunityofficial