Daily Crypto News
- China Crypto Mogul Seeks to Sell Huobi Stake at $3 Billion Value — Huobi Group founder Leon Li is in talks with a clutch of investors to sell his majority stake in the crypto-exchange at a valuation of as much as $3 billion, in what could be the industry’s largest takeover since a $2 trillion global crypto rout began.
- Pudgy Penguins NFT Prices Surge After Creator Unveils IRL Toys — Sales of Pudgy Penguin non-fungible tokens (NFTs) heated up on Thursday after the project announced it would be licensing select NFTs to be made into physical toy collectibles.
- Crypto Miner Core Scientific Cuts 10% of Staff, Keeps Hashrate Projection — The workforce reduction was announced Thursday as the company reported its second-quarter financial results, which included an $840 million charge to reduce the accounting value of its assets that took the Core’s net loss for the period to $862 million.
- Coinbase Under Investigation By The SEC — Coinbase (COIN) is officially under investigation by the SEC for allegedly selling unregistered securities. Ethereum successfully finalized its Goerli testnet merge Wednesday night, sending ETH soaring.
- No ‘conclusive evidence’ that US$6 mln Solana hack caused by loophole — Solana-based wallet Slope said on Thursday there is no “conclusive evidence” to connect its mobile wallet’s loophole with Solana’s recent breach, although 1,400 wallets connected to the loophole were drained.
- Ethereum Merge may be ahead of schedule — Ethereum’s long-awaited transition to proof-of-stake (PoS) — known as “the Merge” — could be running ahead of schedule to occur on Sept. 15 or 16, according to Ethereum educator and cybersecurity professional Anthony Sassano.
- Rune Christensen Details How MakerDAO Is Navigating Tornado Cash Sanctions — Christensen told CoinDesk TV on Thursday the U.S. Treasury Department’s sanctioning coin mixer Tornado Cash may be ushering in “a new era for DeFi.” On Monday, the agency designated this Tornado Cash, a critical component of the Ethereum ecosystem, as a “national security risk.” The announcement almost immediately cast a large shadow over the crypto industry.
- Buenos Aires to Deploy Ethereum Validator Nodes in 2023 — Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina, plans to deploy Ethereum validation nodes in 2023, Diego Fernández, the city’s secretary of innovation and digital transformation, said during the South American country’s ETHLatam conference Thursday.
- BlackRock says it will offer clients spot bitcoin exposure a week after partnering with Coinbase for institutional trading push — BlackRock is extending its reach into the crypto world by launching a private trust for institutional clients to provide spot bitcoin exposure, making the move during a lengthy downturn for digital-asset prices.
- ‘Hey, Look, It’s a Monkey!’ Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Pokes Fun at Ape NFTs, Expresses Optimism About the Merge — Vitalik Buterin poked fun at the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) non-fungible tokens (NFTs) built atop the Ethereum ecosystem he co-founded, and expressed optimism about the Merge, the impending fundamental overhaul of how the network is run.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)