Daily Crypto News
- MetaKongz NFT prices drop on OpenSea over internal conflicts — South Korea’s non-fungible token (NFT) collection MetaKongz’ price on OpenSea NFT exchange has fallen over 17% on average after alleged in-house problems such as hacking and differences among its executives.
- Bitcoin Down for Third Day as Caution Washes Over Global Markets — A bout of jitters in global markets over deepening US-China tension weighed on cryptocurrencies, pushing Bitcoin lower for a third day.
- Bitcoin beats the heat in a jumpin’ July — After months of freefall, it jumped more than 17% in July, its best performance since October. Ether rose 57%, its strongest monthly gain since January 2021.
- ETH crosses Bitcoin in options market for first time in history — Ethereum blockchain’s native token Ether (ETH) has surpassed Bitcoin (BTC) in the options market for the first time on Deribit exchange.
- Recovering crypto from insolvent companies may be easier than you think — Over the last several years, as major cryptocurrency exchanges and trading platforms have fallen victim to hacks or other fraudulent schemes, the number of exchanges and platforms placed into insolvency proceedings has risen. And the recent crash in crypto prices has already led to a number of insolvencies of crypto businesses, including Voyager Digital and Three Arrows Capital.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum lose ground; Polkadot skids after near six-week run up — Polkadot, which sits just outside CoinMarketCap’s top 10 cryptos by market cap, fell to US$8.14, down more than 10% from the almost six-week high it reached yesterday.
- XRP trades down 3.5% after Ripple unlocks 1 billion tokens from escrow — Blockchain payments company Ripple released 1 billion of XRP from three escrow accounts on August 1, pushing the price of its native token down by 3.4% in the past 24 hours, according to CoinGecko data.
- SEC charges 11 people for running a crypto Ponzi scheme that raised $300 million from retail investors worldwide — The so-called Ponzi scheme centered on Forsage.io, a website that allowed millions of retail investors to enter into transactions through smart contracts that operated on the Ethereum, Tron, and Binance blockchains, the agency said in a statement. US-based promoters of the website were among those charged, along with Forsage’s four founders who were last known to be living in Russia, the Republic of Georgia, and Indonesia.
- CryptoPunks’ Floor Price Surges 10% Following Tiffany & Co. Collaboration News — The spike in interest is likely due to the recent partnership between high-end jewelry brand Tiffany & Co. and blockchain startup Chain, which will give Punk owners a chance to purchase up to three diamond-encrusted necklaces for 30 ETH (around $50,000) each on Aug. 5.
- ETH merge delay concerns; Buterin’s clown call — The ETH2 merge could once again be delayed. Meanwhile, Vitalik Buterin calls Michael Saylor “a total clown”.
Also read about New Coin : FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, Creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, deployed on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)